Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Playing In The Leaves!

First, my mom took us to get some ice cream. 
Lowynn LOVES ice cream!


 Lowynn wanted grandma to sit in the back with him
and Oddessey. It was pretty funny!
 Then we went to my mom's house and raked up the leaves 
and played in them. My kids had lots of fun!




 They would go far far away, then I would say on your
mark, get set, go! Then they'd run and jump in the leaves.
Lowynn would go all the way in the fenced in area
and run to the pile. It was pretty funny. =)





 Then Lowynn wanted grandma to run and jump in the 
leaf pile, we made him just go to the big rock. She didn't want
to run all the way from the fenced area. =)

 My kids explored the yard a little bit. 


 =)
 He is so handsome! I say gorgeous, but Derrick says that's
not the right word for a boy. =)





I thought the colors just looked pretty, so I took a picture.

I think it's safe to say that my kids had a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment