Monday, October 8, 2012

Friday Night Fun!

Lowynn was begging us to carve the pumpkins. 
So we decided to just carve his. He was so excited.
We let him tell Derrick how he wanted the face to look.
Both of my kids had so much fun. They both dug right in!
When Derrick first started to cut around the top, Lowynn
said, "You didn't tell me you were going to kill it." For 
those of you who know, The Great Pumpkin, know where
he got that from. He's so cute! =)
 He was singing Thriller, and doing some moves. =)

 I can't remember what Derrick said, but this is the look
he got from Lowynn. =)
 Watching daddy cut, waiting to clean the pumpkin out.




 I helped, to speed up the process.

 Carving the face.




 Derrick, admiring his work.

After, we put in a Halloween movie to watch.
 In their new pjs.

 I love this picture. Lowynn's face is pretty funny, and then
Derrick and Oddessey are both looking at Lowynn, with
eyes half opened. =)
 They love each other so much. I am so glad I have such loving
kids. They are so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment