Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rowley's Red Barn

Derrick's step-dad, Jay and his wife Tracy, invited
us to go with them on a hayride to a pumpkin patch. 
It was fun, and my kids had a blast. I love that we have
something like this so close to home that cost
absolutely nothing! Unless you want a pumpkin. =)
(I know that my kids wear their Halloween clothes 
A LOT, but like I told Derrick, they only get to wear
them this month. So I've got to get lots of use out of
them. Plus, they are really cute in them!) =)

Waiting for the hayride!

 Playing in the rocks, like always! She's worse then
a boy when it comes to rocks! =)
 Confining her so she can't run off!

 Headed to the fun! 






I had to post this picture to give an idea of how big this
slide is! It was actually pretty fun. =)
Getting her own bag. She's getting too big!
They had a smaller one, as well. My kids were
able to go down by themselves, and it's safe
to say that they loved it! Just look at their faces! =)
I love this picture!




 So pretty!
 I think he enjoyed it, too! =)

 My pumpkins! =)




 Finding a pumpkin!

 Headed over to the little maze.


 Lowynn took this picture, so it's not the best. But 
at least we got one of us! =)
 They are so cute!
 On the hayride back!




What a fun family night!


No comments:

Post a Comment