Wednesday, September 5, 2012

My Little Preschooler!

He is just growing up too fast! He is so smart, and
has such a fun personality! He amazes me everyday.
He is so sweet! He always tells me, "Mom, you're so beautiful.
and Oddessey is a pretty princess." He always makes sure to
give both of us kisses, too. He'll tell Derrick, "Daddy, you're
so handsome." =) (I don't get why I'm mom, and Derrick
gets daddy. I want to be called mommy!) =) He is just such
a blessing to us. He has made the last 4 years so much fun! We 
love him so much! I really can't believe he is a Preschooler! 

He was so excited! I was happy, it made things
a lot easier for me! =) When I picked him up, he had
so much to tell me. He said, "Mom, I had such a fun
day at preschool!" I am so glad that he likes it!






No comments:

Post a Comment