Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Harvest Festival

Jay asked Derrick if he would work at a Fall festival at
Young Living Farms. He told us that it would 
have activities for the kids. So, we decided that it 
would be a fun day out, plus Derrick would make some money. The
kids had fun on the bounce houses. We actually were able to 
get Oddessey to go inside, and she loved it. It was nice 
to get out, and have some fun and get paid doing it! =)

She looked so cute! But, when doesn't she? =)










I love this picture!





He was so nervous once he climbed up to the top
of this. He wasn't sure about sliding down. His 
face is pretty funny! =)





She loved this. She is so pretty!
He thought this was pretty cool. He was a little
upset when we had to wash it off.

I love my kids!!!!








They are so cute! I love to watch them together.





She let her balloon go, so she was waving "bye" to it. =) 
He wouldn't cooperate with me, what's new?

She is just so pretty! I can't believe how fast 
she's growing up! 




After my kids had fun, which was when they were getting ornery,
I took them to my mom's house. Then I came back and Derrick and
I finished out the festival. He was over making sure the garbage cans
weren't too full, and if they were he needed to dump them.
There weren't too many people there, and so it was a 
very easy day. It was nice to walk around and sit and just visit
with Derrick. I had a fun day. Plus, it was fun to see what
he does all day everyday! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment