Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Breakfast in the Canyons

When I was little, every year through out the summer, we'd 
go up Santaquin canyon and have breakfast. It was always 
so much fun to play with my cousins and go exploring! We
hadn't been for a LONG time! We finally went, and it was
just like I remember! Except, now I'm the adult preparing
the food, but I still went exploring! =) My kids LOVED it! I
hope we do this a lot more! 

Some of the little cousins going for a little hike.


 My cousin's wife, Ashley, spotted a fuzzy yellow caterpillar.
It was pretty cool looking, and as you can tell, the kids 
were pretty intrigued!





 This is what he did when I told him to say, cheese.
What a dork! =)
 Climbing up a hill.
Climbing down a hill.








 This was one of the hardest things I have ever done! Lowynn 
wanted to cross the log with Kanyon, so my mom helped him
down to it. At first, I was like, no you're not crossing it. & in
the pictures, if you notice him glancing back at me, it's because
I kept saying, "Lowynn! Lowynn, be careful! Okay Lowynn,
that's good." Then I just finally told myself, "what the heck,
let him cross it." I mean, I did this all the time when I was little,
and he's got to learn some how, right? It was pretty scary, I 
thought I might have a heart attack, but he did just fine! 








 Playing a game, I think they called it, Ninja. 
It was pretty entertaining. 




 She wore herself out!


It was nice to be in the mountains! I love it up there! I love 
spending time with those who mean most! 

1 comment:

  1. Such Fun Memories that you and your husband are creating for your adorable children. I love to read your amazing blog and all the fun things you do with your children. Thanks for sharing and being such wonderful parents.

    ReplyDelete