Monday, October 27, 2014

Our 7th Annual Halloween Party!

I think it's pretty obvious to everyone by now, that 
we love love love Halloween! =) We love to have
everyone over to play some games and just visit!

The little kids playing a relay race. 







They are all so cute! I love these pictures!





Playing the clothespin game! 





My little fairy. =)

Brielle and Bridgette had the same costume.
Derrick and I
Batgirl and Nightwing
Erin was a cheerleader. I wish I would've gotten
a picture of their family!
Andy and Derrick
Batman and Nightwing



Playing a game!


Arianna
Chase and Quinnley
Chase and Kaydrie are 4 days apart, and Quinnley
is a month younger. =)


It was such a fun night! I am so thankful for family
and friends! There were a few that I didn't get 
pictures of, dang it! Thank you to everyone
for coming! I can't wait till next year's party!

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea the little kids played games outside! How fun! I'm definitely stealing some of these photos for my own blog. Thanks so much for doing another party, I look forward to it every year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I think we went out to play them when Nick was talking your ear off! I'm glad you have fun at our parties!

      Delete