Wednesday, September 4, 2013

How In The Heck Did It Get In Our House?

Oddessey was awake, and said she needed to go
potty. It was about 8 am on a Saturday, so no 
one else in the house was up yet. As we got down
our stairs and started to head into the 
bathroom, I heared a bird chirp. Now, we have big 
trees, and I hear them all of the time, but this one
was really loud. I was a little puzzled, and just
continued into the bathroom. As Oddessey
was finishing up, I heard the bird again. I 
said, "I think there's a bird in our house, 
Oddessey." She laughed at me and said, "No."
I then heard the bird chirp and it's wings flutter. I
started to walk into our dining room, when a 
bird came flying into the kitchen. It scared me,
so I screamed. Then I started laughing, because
I had NO idea how in the heck that thing got
in our house. Oddessey was a little worried,
and was saying, "we need to tell daddy."
I was just going to go open our front door, and 
hope that the bird would just fly out. Derrick came
down and said my scream woke him up. The 
bird was in the kitchen, and we couldn't get
it to fly out. It was flying against the window, so 
Derrick grabbed a box, caught the bird,
and took the box outside. & the bird flew away.
It was quite funny, and a nice way to start
out a busy Saturday! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment