Friday, June 21, 2013

Father's Day!

I am so glad that both of our families live so close. We
were able to go to Derrick's grandparent's bbq and my 
grandparent's bbq. It was perfect that they were having
them at different times! I love spending time with family!


Seeing the alpacas.
She's too cute! 


Wearing his new shirt, and following it's orders! =)
Great grandma Judy, singing songs to Oddessey =)
I love this guy! =)
Daddy with his beautiful children!

I am so thankful for Derrick! He is such a good daddy
to our children! I couldn't have asked for a better man!
He is so fun with them, and I love to watch all of
them play and listen to them giggle! He is such
an awesome provider, and a perfect example
to my children. I am glad that he is what
Lowynn gets to learn from on how to be a 
man & father, and how Oddessey should pick
her future, (hopefully very far future) husband. =)
I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment