Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for! I am truly blessed! I have 
a home and 2 vehicles, good health, an awesome husband
who takes care of me and our children, who makes sure 
  our needs as well as our wants are met, =) we both have jobs, 
2 amazing kids who have made my life so much better, who
bring so much joy and happiness. I love our life!

This thanksgiving we had it at our house. It is so much work! 
From making sure all of the food assignments are made, and 
nothing is left out! To cleaning, and I mean CLEANING! =) To
making sure every one will have a seat, and that there's enough
table space for everyone! It was so much work, but it was so
worth it! We were able to have the majority of us there. We 
just missed a cousin and his wife, one of my brothers, and 
my dad. It was awesome spending time with all of my family! 
I am so thankful for FAMILY!It is the best! I am so thankful
 that we are all able to live so close to each other!

We used our living room, dining room, and kitchen. We put 
our couches in the playroom to give us enough room. =)

Derrick and I cooked the turkey. It was delicious! 
The kids waiting for their Thanksgiving dinner. =)
Dishing up the kids first.
Everyone digging in! =)

Pie time! My grandma makes the best pies! =)



She didn't like the pie, she just wanted whipped cream. =)



She got pretty tired! I love these next 2 pictures. 
She sure is a  daddy's girl!


I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment