Monday, November 19, 2012

Our Dining Room Is Painted!

Painting is sooo much work! The painting part wasn't fun,
but spending time with Derrick was. I am so lucky to 
have a husband who helps out with everything! Cleaning, 
taking care of our kids, running errands, working, and 
doing jobs around the house! =) He is such an awesome
husband and daddy! He is the best! I've been wanting to paint
so bad. I already knew the colors I wanted, it was just
getting ourselves to do it. This year we're hosting Thanksgiving
dinner, so I wanted it to be painted before then. Derrick agreed, 
and we woke up Saturday morning, bought paint, and
got right to it. The maroon color too FOREVER to get 
all blended and the right color. We did 4 coats, the tan color
we just did one, and it looks great. We were glad we decided
to only paint one wall maroon! 

The paint tape we bought was green, so it looked like
Christmas with the red and green. =)







Here's a few before:


 Now the after:







I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment