Friday, May 15, 2015

Preschool!

Oddessey had a field trip to a dairy farm in
Genola. I was able to drive her and some
preschool friends on the field trip. I love
being a stay at home mom, I am so glad that
I'm able to do school things! =)
=)
Petting some baby cows!

Feeding the baby cows!


My pretty girl!


Drinking some yummy chocolate milk!
She had her last day of preschool, ever! 
Next year she'll be in kindergarten!!!! I
am not sure how to feel about that one!
She is sure growing up way too fast!
She wanted to wear the headband, so bad!
She wanted to wear it the previous school
day, but it didn't match her at all, so I 
didn't let her. I decided to let her wear it 
on the last day of preschool. Silly girl!

She got to bring some lunch, they had a 
picnic and a bug hunt. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment