Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Santaquin Days Weekend!

I love Santaquin days! It reminds me of
when I was young! =) Santaquin days means 
school is right around the corner! It was 
always the last hoorah before going back 
to school. =) We have made such a fun
tradition with our little family, I love it!

We kick off the weekend with Friday
night fireworks! We watch them from 
our lawn. =)



She LOVES to be bounced. Daddy spoils
her and bounces her to sleep!
Oh, how I love them!
Here's a few fireworks.


Then Saturday morning we head off
to the annual parade. =)
My little poser!


Quinnley with Great grandma Judy.

Quinnley was hungry, so she wasn't 
very happy in this picture. =)
After the parade, we head home to get
things we need for the day, and then head
on over to the park for some fun!
My kids absolutely love the bounce houses!





She was in love with this fan, but then
she decided she liked grandma Terri Lynn's
better, and they traded. Little pill! =)
She was so good! She slept the whole time!
Well, she woke up to eat, then went
right back to sleep! =)



She sure loves sea creatures!

He loves Mario, or anything nintendo
for that matter! =)





My kids thought this was so awesome! They
also thought they were pretty cool when
they were on the horses. =)






Then Saturday night is round 2 
of fireworks!


We tried for forever to get a picture of him
shooting his arrow. He was bound and
determined to get one! =)




We had such a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment