Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Eight Years!!!!

I can't tell you how lucky I am to be married
to such a caring, hard working, loving, 
supportive, silly, helpful, and amazing man!
We have SO much fun together. We have 3
amazing and beautiful children! We have so many
awesome memories that we share, and I 
wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING! We have
been married for eight years, and have 
forever to go! I am so blessed to have him 
for a husband! I love you, Derrick!

I made this collage for our anniversary.
The first row is 2004, the second row is 2005 &
2006,  and the last row is 2006 & 2013. =)
We went to dinner and then went bowling.
Me, all ready to head out for our anniversary!
She is such a poser! =)






She is such a good baby, she slept almost
the whole time. We fed her at dinner, then
she slept through all of the bowling, and woke
up when we were leaving. But then she fell
right back to sleep in the van. =)





Silly kids! =)
She really can't help it! 



We were sad that he got a gutter ball.






Wearing dad's glasses. =)

We had a lot of fun! It was nice to get
out and spend time together! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment