Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pictures!

Here's just some random pictures from
day to day! =)

Oddessey LOVES her daddy! She is a 
major daddy's girl, I love it! I love this picture!
She is pretty into dressing up as a 
superhero right now. This is her favorite
costume to wear. =)

She's in dance class, now. She is loving it!
She has gone 4 times so far, and she's starting
to remember the dance. When she's in a good
mood, I can get her to show me the dance 
moves. It's pretty cute! =)
Playing Batman! This is a regular
occurrence in our house. My family loves to 
play superheroes and run around the house. =)

He was the V.I.P in his preschool class.
He was pretty dang excited to take snack
and to get to sit in "the chair". =)
They celebrated his 1/2 birthday, since
his birthday is in July. He loves Twinkies!
He was pretty happy that his teachers 
gave him one!
Enjoying this bizarre January weather!
Playing dress up, once again!
This girl loves make up! She is constantly 
putting it on. I have to hide it, or she won't
leave it alone! =)

She didn't want me to take a picture of 
her, you can tell by the look on her face. =)
I can't help but take pictures of my 
kids! =)
Watching daddy play a Batman game. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment