Thursday, January 23, 2014


I love to spend time with my kids! It is
the best thing ever! Some times they each
need one on one time with each parent, and
so Derrick and I decided to do that. =) Derrick
and Lowynn went ice fishing with Gaven, our
brother in law. They had a ton of fun, and they 
caught a lot of fish. Lowynn had a fun experience,
and I am SO glad that he did! As for Oddessey and I, 
we stayed home, and I let her choose whatever 
she wanted to do.

Here they are, at 6:30 in the morning, ready 
to head out. Lowynn looks a little tired. =)
First, she chose to have like an hour bath.
Which she loves. Then she wanted to watch
Sleeping Beauty. We sat on the couch, and 
ate some Doritos, which are her favorite.
We had to take some silly pictures.




After the movie, she wanted to color, so
we spent some time coloring.
It was a nice day out, so we played outside,
and she rode her trike in the road.

She loves to pose for pictures!


After playing outside, we went in and
played with some play-doh. Then we watched
tv for a little bit, and took a nap! =)

Here's a picture of Derrick and Lowynn
with the fish they caught. Gaven caught
some of them, too. =)
Then we went to Karree and Gaven's house,
where we ate some fish for dinner. 
The kids were pretty intrigued with the fish.



Derrick, filleting some fish.
I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment