Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Been A While!

It's been a while since I've posted on here!
Here's some things that we've been up to!

My kids have been up to being cute, and
growing, growing, growing!










Karree, Gaven, Paytin, Toni, and Ariana came
over to sit around our fire.



Celebrating birthdays!
Paytin's party! 
I love this picture. =)


Derrick & Lowynn are always wrestling. =)




My 26th Birthday! 
Derrick cleaned the house. It looked so good!
My mom took me out shopping, while Derrick
was back at home cleaning and getting
my surprise party together!
He decorated it! =) He is so amazing! I love him
so much! I didn't take pictures while everyone was
here, dang it! But thank you to everyone who came!


We've played outside.


Gone out to eat!


Yummy ice cream! 
Went shopping! (Of coarse, right!) =)
Read bed time stories! 

Rough housed!



& much much more! Which I will post about later! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment