Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Fall Family Photos!

So, it has become tradition ever since we had Lowynn,
to take family pictures up in Santaquin canyons in the
fall time. I love it! Our kids love it, too. They can
be quite difficult, at times, but they are just too cute. =)
This year, we just used our tripod, and set the camera
on a timer. So, considering, our kids did a good job
at looking at the camera! Once again, it was a 
very sunny day. It was hard to not get sun light
on our faces!

I was setting up the tripod, and we told Oddessey 
and Lowynn to go stand by the tree so that I could
get the right shot. As I was doing that, Oddessey
goes over and gives Lowynn a kiss. Luckily, I had
the camera all ready, so I hurried and snapped a
few shots. My kids are seriously, the cutest! =)












By this time, it was starting to get dark, and I forgot 
to adjust the settings on my camera. 





Here's some of our pictures from years past. It is 
crazy how much kids change in a few years!


2009

2010


2011

2012


I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment