Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our California Trip!

We went on vacation to Sea World, California Adventure,
and Disneyland. We had planned on doing a 3 day hopper,
 but we thought we had to cancel our trip. Which we 
initially did, then we decided what the heck, let's
go. So we had to budget wisely! We already had 
our year passes to Sea World, and my mom and brother
had never been there, so we decided to go there. Then
we did 1 day at California Adventure and 1 day at
Disneyland. It was so much fun! I love family vacations!
*Warning* There is a TON of pictures! =) 

Oddessey sleeping on the drive. =)
Lowynn, being a silly kid! 

Watching a movie.
First day we went to Sea World.
It was really wet when we got there. It rained for about
2 hours, but luckily it wasn't cold. Then the rain cleared
up and it turned out to be a good day!


She loves the frogs!


This girl just loves Sea World! I think she'll work there
someday! She loves the water and all of the animals! =)





Watching the dolphin show.
Wearing daddy's shades. =)

Taking a turn with the sunglasses. It was bright!



Feeding the flamingos. 
Or should I say pigeons! =)


That's my husband! 













We had a fun day at Sea World!

Then the next day we headed to California Adventure. 
Lowynn was being a photographer while we waited 
for Derrick to get our tickets.




Then Oddessey wanted to take a turn. =)

The first ride the kids wanted to go on was the 
Monster's Inc ride. They love it!


After that, we headed over to Tower of Terror. 
We waited with our kids, while my mom and brother
went on the ride. Then it was our turn.=)

Waiting in line for Flik's Flyers.
He had a sticky face from his sucker. =)



He said this was his favorite ride. 


I love this picture!








This ride had a wait time of 170 minutes. Oddessey was too 
short, and they wouldn't let us take her in line. We asked
if we could just swap, and they said we couldn't. I was
pretty mad. So my mom, Oddessey, and I waited for them.
I didn't want to go on any rides, because I figured Lowynn
would want to go on them. But it turned out, we just
skipped over Carsland, and I felt so bad that Oddessey
had to just wait around for them to go on a fun ride. I wish
I would've took her on the other rides in Carsland!
As we were wandering around, we found a spot where
you can take pictures of the ride, so I decided to take 
some pictures of Jeffery, Lowynn, and Derrick.
I love Lowynn's face in this one! I wish you could zoom
in on here!
I loved this ride! It is so cute!




Waiting in another line! =)




This ride was fun, we had never been on it before. 




Lowynn wanted a seahorse. He was pretty happy he 
was able to get on one.
& Oddessey loves the dolphins!





My mom and brother went on Soarin' Over California.
We found a little place to let the kids run around and explore.
It was pretty fun!




Our awesome family pictures! We rock at them! =)

We had another fun day!

We saved Disneyland for last! It was so much
fun. Like always! I love that place. There's just
something about it! =) 









When we were on the Haunted Mansion, Lowynn
was like, "I should've said Mom, Dad, I don't want
to go on this ride." =) I guess it scared him a bit.





Lovely picture. ;)



She is just so pretty!
I love them!


While waiting for my mom and Jeffery to go on the 
Matterhorn, Oddessey fell asleep, and Lowynn 
grabbed my camera and took a few pictures.

Silly kid!

=)







It was such a fun vacation! I love family time! We
had so much fun, we didn't want it to end. The kids 
love being in a hotel, and getting to go in the hot tub. =)
I am so glad we are so blessed, that Derrick has a 
great job that allows him to provide for our family, and
helps for our family fun! Our family is truly blessed! 
I love our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment