Friday, December 26, 2014

Random Christmas Activities!

My dad invited us to his work's Christmas party.
It was a lot of fun! There was free food, free cookies,
 free bowling, free drinks, and Santa was there, 
but my kids didn't even want to go see him! 





Every year we make Christmas cookies and 
take them to our neighbors and to our family
members, along with our Christmas card. Our
kids look forward to this! I, on the other hand... =)
It's a lot of fun, and I love the memories, it is just
a lot of work. =)



Derrick's grandma Beulah took us all out to dinner. It
was so much fun visiting with everyone! We missed Brandie
and her family, they were sick, dang it!

Paytin and Oddessey were being silly. 

Pretty little Aria.
My handsome little man.
My pretty baby!
Qunnley, with aunt Erin.

Lowynn got a present from his "girlfriend". =)
Lowynn's Christmas program.
Opening presents at grandpa Jay's and Tracis.
Chase opening one of his presents.
Quinnley, opening one of her's.

Out doing some Christmas shopping!


We have had a very busy month! We have had
so much fun spending time as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment