Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve Parties!

This isn't a party, but I had to share. =) My kids
love to count down to Christmas!
Yay! Only 1 day til Christmas!
Our first party we had, was at my grandma Judy's. 
We have one there every year! We are starting 
to run out of room! =)
He was pretty excited about this gift! 
He LOVES games!
You can see Jaelyn showing Oddessey
they got the same present. =)


Then we head over to Teresa's house, where we
visit and then open up our Christmas eve pajamas.
I did take a picture of the boys, even though only 3
of them put their pj's on. But the pictures didn't
turn out too swell! =(

It was such a fun night! I love spending time
with all of our families! We are very blessed to have
so many loved ones who live close to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment